You’d be hard pressed to find someone who doesn’t own a mobile phone. In fact, it’d be easier to find people who use more than one mobile device on any given today. Between all of the smartphones, tablets and laptop computers out there, we’re pretty much living in a wireless society! And there are a great many benefits of living in such a world. This is especially true for business owners.
No matter the size of the business you own, your need to be accessible is of vital importance. Customers, suppliers and partners are likely to contact you on a daily basis. Your ability to keep in touch is often one that can either make or break your business. Obviously, your mobile phone goes with you wherever you go. Not surprisingly, there are many advantages to using mobile phones to conduct business.
Here are five:
1. They allow you to be easily accessible. To further a point that has already been made, it’s important that you’re easy to reach. When customers call companies and find it difficult to locate the person they’re looking for, it gives them pause to ever work with that company again. With the advent of mobile phones, it’s a lot harder to give people excuses as to why you can’t be found. Mobile phones simply make it easier to be a good communicator.
2. They keep you connected to everything. We all know that today’s smartphones aren’t just phones. They are mini-computers that are connected to the internet. As a result, we have the ability to get access to just about anything we want at any given time. When breaking news hits, we can simply Google the topic, read up on it and watch videos all on devices that fit in the palms of our hands.
3. They allow you to conduct others forms of business. As mentioned, mobile phones don’t just allow us all to speak with important people. They perform a wide variety of functions. Online banking is just one of them. As a business owner, you always want to be on top of the money you’re spending and the money you’re earning. Having apps on your smartphone that allow you to make payments and perform balance transfers make the device a huge help to your business.
4. They can be life savers. It’s almost hard to recall the days when we didn’t have mobile phones to depend on. Today, in emergency situations, it’s unfathomable that we can’t get immediate assistance by using our handheld devices. No more looking for a pay phone – that’s an ancient practice. In the event of an emergency, a mobile phone can assist you in getting help right away. This is why many parents allow their young children to carry mobile phones.
5. They enable you to accept payments. At Canadian POS Corporation, we offer an incredible mobile payment solution known as Converge. With it, business owners are able to turn their mobile devices into point-of-sale terminals. That way, they can accept payments quickly and securely anywhere and at any time! With Converge, you can run your business wherever your customers happen to be.
Converge is the ideal solution for retail, restaurant and service industries as it allows you to accept payments whether in-store, via mail order or telephone order, online or using a mobile device. It also helps you to manage all of your sales in one place, easily and securely online. Converge is an innovative offering for businesses of any size that want more than just a mobile payment solution from their payment providers.