Wireless is simply the way to go. It seems like it’s been that way for quite some time now, hasn’t it? Do you remember when cordless phones became all the rage? These days, most of our daily-used devices are wireless. Between our laptops, smart phones and tablets, the only thing we tend to use a socket and plug for is to charge the batteries that power these devices. So why should it be any different for your POS terminals?
Wireless terminals provide your business with so much more flexibility. At Canadian POS Corporation, we offer our clients the Ingenico Telium2 iWL250G as a wireless point-of-sale solution. With this awesome machine, you are able to process credit card, debit card and gift card transactions anywhere. It also accepts EMV or “chip” cards to protect both you and your customers from potential fraud.
Here are six reasons to go wireless:
1. It increases security. As mentioned, our wireless terminals accept EMV or “chip” card technology. This supports the latest security features that call for customers to punch in PIN numbers instead of having to sign their signatures. This technology significantly reduces the potential for fraudulent charges to occur. Without a correct PIN number, lost and stolen credit cards are useless. This added protection is a major benefit for your customers.
2. It comes with a car charger. That’s right! Our customers who take advantage of the Ingenico Telium2 iWL250G have the option of getting a car charger in order to power their wireless terminals on the go. This is extremely important for business owners who are in delivery industries. These days, it’s a whole lot easier to bring the terminal directly to the customer in order to complete the transaction at the point of delivery. A charged machine is always needed!
3. It makes training easy. When you have new hires to train, it helps when the technology they will be using is easy to use. With the Ingenico Telium2 iWL250G, training is an easy process. The easy-to-follow key functions greatly simplify the training necessary for your new hires. Of course, user-friendly machines always make life easy on your staff. But it makes life easy on your customers as well.
4. It helps to increase sales. Restaurant owners are all-too aware that the quicker the payment process is, the more customers they are able to serve. This is because restaurants can only generally serve as many patrons as there are seats. The quicker the turnover of seats, the more customers that can be served. With wireless terminals, restaurants are able to process payments a lot quicker than when waiters were required to take credit cards from customers to complete payments.
5. It allows for efficient record keeping. The Ingenico Telium2 iWL250G comes complete with a quiet, fast and easy loading built-in thermal printer. This eliminates paper jams and prints receipts in either English or French. With each transaction, you are able to keep clear and concise records of all of the sales you make at your place of business. A wireless terminal is a very handy, helpful and useful tool for record keeping.
6. They are available now! Contact Canadian POS Corporation to order your Ingenico Telium2 iWL250G terminal today! You will find that they will greatly improve your business as you will be stepping into the future of technology. Okay, to be fair, you will be stepping into the present! Going wireless is simply the way of today. Make life easy on yourself and your staff with this great technology. Give us a call at 1-877-748-2884.