Readers of the Canadian POS Corporation Blog know just how passionate our company is about the concept of credit and debit card acceptance. Naturally, because we provide our clients with top-of-the-line POS terminals, we believe very strongly in their benefits. But we also believe that the benefits they provide to our clients help to grow the economy of our nation at large. With that said, accepting plastic is important, but how you accept plastic makes all the difference in the world.
At Canadian POS Corporation, we’re proud to say that we offer top-notch customer service and the most affordable rates in our industry. These factors are often enough for clients to make the switch to our company. But there are other benefits to making us your payment provider of choice. We offer the compact and easy to use Ingenico Telium2 iCT220. And there are a wide range of benefits that come with this machine. Here are our top five.
1. It accepts a wide range of payment types. Even though it’s a still a bit hard for us to believe, there are still POS terminals out there that do not accept all card types. We recently blogged about one of our colleagues and how he became upset with his local supermarket for only accepting debit and turning away his credit card. With the Ingenico Telium2 iCT220, you will be able to accept all major credit cards as well as Interac cards.
2. It supports EMV chip cards. You may recall a time when customers were required to swipe their credit cards at POS terminals. The cashier would then be required to print out a slip for the customer to sign. This is somewhat of an outdated process. With the Ingenico Telium2 iCT220, customers will be able to insert the chip side of their cards into the terminal, punch in a PIN code and be on their way. It’s a much quicker and more secure process.
3. It provides speedy transaction times. Speaking of how quick the process is, the Ingenico Telium2 iCT220 makes it so that you can move more customers through your lines in quicker times. Without having to print out an extra slip of paper, you enable your customers to make purchases a lot quicker. As mentioned, it’s also more secure as a PIN code provides added protection against fraud.
4. It supports gift cards. From time to time, the Canadian POS Corporation Blog will highlight the many benefits that come with selling gift cards to your customers. Well, the Ingenico Telium2 iCT220 allows you to accept gift cards at your store with ease. Gift cards are widely known to increase your sales, attract new customers and make your holiday seasons extremely successful!
5. It lessens the mess. The Ingenico Telium2 iCT220 comes with a “Magic Box” cable management system. This helps to prevent cable tangle and clutter. This is important for any business as keeping a tidy workspace helps to promote the look of a professional environment. Furthermore, you don’t want your cashiers to be tripping over cords. Keeping things nice and neat while increasing your sales is a beneficial little combo, don’t you think?
For more information about the Ingenico Telium2 iCT220, contact Canadian POS Corporation at 1-877-748-2884. You may also want to inquire about our Ingenico Telium2 iWL220B which is our wireless terminal. These are excellent for restaurants, delivery personnel and other business types that prefer to bring the terminals directly to their customers and not the other way around. Get the terrific POS terminal of your choice today!